SOME KEY POINTS RELATED TO GST REGISRATION:
- If the turnover exceeds Rs 40 Lakhs in one FY then you are liable to be registered under the GST.
- If the turnover exceeds Rs 10 Lakhs in one FY then you are liable to be registered under GST if the said business is in one of the special category states (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Jammu &Kashmir, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand).
- An Individual who was registered under the Pre- GST era is advised to take registration under the new regime.
- If you are purchasing some raw material from an Unregistered person and processing it to from a finished product then you are advised to take registration under GST and pay tax as per RCM.(Reverse Charge Mechanism).
- If you are an E-commerce operator or an online service provider (Freelancer) provider and have a turnover of more than 20 Lakhs in one FY then you should take registration under GST.
STEPS TO REGISTER YOURSELF UNDER GST
STEP 1: Collect all the documents required for GST registration as mentioned in the List below:
- PAN CARD and AADHAR CARD of the applicant
- Legal proof of Identity of Business owners
- Address proof of the Principal place of business
- Photographs of the owner(s).
- DSC required in case of a Company.
- Consent letter or NOC in case of leased or Rented place of business.
STEP 2: Get in Touch with US at bestlegalservices.in for GST registration online.