PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW FOR COMPANY Setup in USA
- Choice of Business Entity- Decision whether to form a Corporation (C-Corporation) or LLC (Limited Liability Company)
- Choice of State- Out of the 50 States or Washington DC, some of the most popular States being Delaware, Nevada and Wyoming.
- Pre requisites to form a Corporation or LLC- Once the type of business entity and the state is decided, the basic requirements include:
- Choosing a company name
- Appointing a Registered Agent
- Federal Employer Identification Number
- Provide Names and Addresses of the People or Companies Involved (Officers, Directors, Members, etc.)
- Company Registration Number
- Physical Business Address or Virtual Office- A physical address is required for client mails and other business communication and also for banks requiring a physical address in the US.
- Opening US Bank Account- If the business want to accept US payments or open a physical branch office in the US (or for any other reason), then opening a US bank account is mandatory.
- Scanned copy of Passport/ Voter’s ID/Driver’s License of shareholders and directors
- Passport-sized photograph of all shareholders and directors
- Office Address in USA (can be Physical/Co-Working/Virtual)
- Scanned Copy of Signature
- Two Members in the corporation or LLC
Filing annual report, maintaining a registered agent, paying tax and abiding by the home country’s laws is all that is required for sustaining a corporation in the USA.
If you are looking for the best legal services and need help with your US company formation, you can reach out to us on bestlegalservices.in