This scheme is governed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) regulated under the Employees State Insurance Act, 1948. However, only members who have subscribed to this scheme are entitled to these benefits.
How to register an ESI Registration?
One can register into an ESIC scheme online as well. The ESIC Registration process, eligibility etc. for an ESIC registration online is as follows;
- An establishment having more than 10 employees and whose maximum salary is Rs. 20,000/- must compulsorily register with ESIC within 15 days from its date of applicability.
- The employer must contribute 3.25% of the salary payable to the employee.
- The employee must contribute 0.75% of his monthly salary.
- An employee whose salary is less than Rs. 176/- per day can be exempted from the contribution.
Process for registration
- Login to ESIC Portal.
- Reception of Confirmation Mail.
- Filling of Employer registration form.
- Payment for registration.
- Registration letter.
What are the documents required?
- Registration Certificate acquired under
- Factories Act
- Shops and Establishment Act
- In case of a company- certificate of registration
- If case of a partnership firm- partnership deed is required.
- Memorandum of Association and Memorandum of Understanding.
- Address proof of establishment such as rental agreement, utility bill etc.
- List of employees working.
- PAN card of establishment and employees working in the establishment.
- Compensation details of all employees working.
- Canceled cheque of the bank account.
- List of directors and shareholders of the company.
- Register of attendance of employees.
Need further assistance? Best legal services can help you. For ESIC Registration, kindly visit bestlegalservices.in