Eligibility for EPF Registration & PF Registration
- Establishments that have 20 or more than 20 people engaged.
- In case of less than 20 people, if the central government issues a notification.
- Employees earning less than Rs. 15000 per month.
- Employees earning more than Rs. 15000 a month need not mandatorily register however, can still be a member and contribute along with the employer and assistant PF commissioner.
- The PF Registration must be obtained within one month of attaining the minimum strength. Failure to do which the employer shall be subjected to penalties.
- Employers and employees must contribute 12% every month.
- In establishments with strength less than 20 people, the contribution rate is reduced down to 10% as per the EPFO Rules.
- The Employee's contribution is deducted from his/her wages by the employer before paying the salary. The contribution of both the Employee and Employer is payable to the EPFO within 15 days of the end of every month.
- PAN of the Partner, Proprietor or the director.
- Address proof (can be any utility but not be older than 2 months)
- Aadhar card of Proprietor, Partner or Director.
- Canceled cheque or bank statement.
- Digital signature of Proprietor, Partner or Director.
- Hired/Rented or Leased agreement if any.
Employee Provident Fund Online Registration.
Registration of PF must be done with the EPFO. The registration can be done conveniently online through the website. The process takes up to 20-25 working days in India. Kindly visit our website bestlegalservices.com to receive assistance from Best legal services for registration.